On 25 May 2018, the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect. Is your organisation ready to comply? GDPR builds on the existing EU Data Protection Directive, but will introduce challenges in terms of data processing, security, privacy and access, and breach notification. Failure to comply could result in organisations being fined up to 20 million euros or four percent of annual global turnover – whichever is higher.
Do you have the skills in house to manage your GDPR compliance programme or are you looking for best practice advice? Do you need help starting to scope the project, or require support reviewing your incident response and management processes? Our expert team can help.
How we can help
Our GDPR experts work with you to determine the best mix of services and assessments for your business. Innotech consultants are specialist information security professionals with knowledge and experience across many industry sectors and a successful track record of delivering information security compliance programmes to global organisations. Our team is certified to industry-recognised qualifications including Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation and Practitioner (GDPR) and Practitioner Certification in Data Protection.
With you every step of the way to GDPR compliance.
Organisations are at varying stages of readiness for GDPR. Wherever you are on your journey, Innotech's GDPR assessments will give you greater clarity around the impact of GDPR compliance. Choose from a full range of Innotech assessments, including:
- Gap analysis of planned or implemented controls against industry standards
- Identification of relevant services focused on the technical and security aspects of GDPR
- Audit report of evidenced controls and compliance with GDPR
GDPR services at a glance
- Gap analysis
- PII Identification and Data Mapping
- Incident management process review
- Security Health Check and Maturity Assessment
- Third-party assessments
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Security architecture consulting
- Data protection by design
- DPO consultancy
- Policy Framework Review
Benefits of our GDPR services
- Full range of GDPR services and security assessments, depending on the progress of your compliance programme
- Experienced team certified to industry-recognised qualifications including Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation and Practitioner (GDPR)
- Improve your organisation’s overall operational and information security processes
- Improve security awareness – legal, IT, HR and other business functions must all be involved, with executive support
- For more information about our GDPR services, take a look at our GDPR Solution Overview